07-02-06, 12:34 PM   #21
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@enitjus: First make sure that you have the Show Bank Count option checked. I am always willing to accept other people's code. I am a big open source supporter.

@brknsoul: No worries, I take everyone suggestions in and set priorities to them and levels of ease of addition. I figure that I am not the only user of this mod, so I need to consider the needs/wants of all of the users. Another guy made a suggestion that would require a significant rewrite of the code, but I like the idea and rewriting it would also allow for the easy addition of the category scripting. So many ideas that people have for this do show up, but must take time to build into IH. And I must say, everytime I change the code to allow for other methods, IH does get better.
07-02-06, 12:46 PM   #22
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Its checked, and withon bagnon/banknon enabled works fine.

So, Once I fix an unsupported addon that I'm trying to get to work to my liking, I'll be be setting the sights of The Hawk on banknon
07-05-06, 04:43 PM   #23
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

God that was too easy. I hoped the task would at least kill a few hours

Changed (Line 760ish)

Code:
if (not (BankFrame:IsVisible())) then return end
To

Code:
if (Banknon ~= nil) then
	    if (not (Banknon:IsVisible())) then return end
	else
	    if (not (BankFrame:IsVisible())) then return end
	end

Tested and works. With both Banknon enabled, and still works with it disabled.

Hopefully more people that me enjoy having this work
07-06-06, 07:50 AM   #24
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks enitjus. I am recoding the addon and also reworking the option list to an option panel, very much like the Gatherer's. I will include this code within it. I hope to have the next release soon. I am quite sure this is much appreciated by many.
07-22-06, 10:55 PM   #25
brknsoul
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just a couple quick ideas;

- Could you add a help slash command, and maybe some feedback when we use a slash command?
eg:
>/ih reset
>InventoryHawk reset to default position.

- Also, could you add a 'show everything' command. I recently lost my Hawk and I couldn't find it because the list and title were hidden.

The options dialog is a brilliant idea, the right-click menu is getting a little un-wieldy ;-)
Maybe you could also add an option to 'use last added item settings', so I don't have to tick a couple of boxes each time I add an item, handy for adding a ton of new items (herbs, leathers, etc).

Thanks again.

EDIT: I've seemed to have completely lost my Hawk, I've even uninstalled it, removed the lua from the WTF folder, and reinstalled it. I get the numbers on my bags (or at least, where the bag frame is hidden) to no avail.

EDIT 2: Grr, it's back now, that's wierd. I'll check into this, and see if it's related to any of my other mods.

EDIT 3: Hmm, got it back again, It kept hiding itself under the Titan Panel (due to TitanHawk), so I deleted TitanHawk and I have my InventoryHawk back. ;-)

Last edited by brknsoul : 07-22-06 at 11:32 PM.
07-22-06, 11:25 PM   #26
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
I was planning on releasing a new version very soon. I will look into your issues and see about add/fixing them before the next release.
07-26-06, 12:10 PM   #27
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Now that that re-write is out, I'm agian setting my sights on InventoryHawk and Banknon.

My next feature to be added? Well IH currently tracks your bags and bank. Banknon tracks all your characters bags and banks... So I'll be adding the option to track an item on your alts.

Assuming that this search function doesn't cause a massive lag hit or other ill effects I'll release the code changes for the next version
07-26-06, 10:34 PM   #28
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
@brknsoul: Your save default settings is in this new update. Also, "/ih reset" now shows all, so if it is lost it will reset the position and show the title and list.

@enitjus: Cool, just send your code to [email protected] and I will test and add it. Thanks again for your contributions.
07-27-06, 06:36 AM   #29
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Not a problem, most of the code is up and running now, Just have to make it optional, and ensure I haven't broken anything for those that *don't* use bagnon (silly people )

And once this is done, I even know what my next task shall be. And that one, well it might prove interesting
07-27-06, 02:34 PM   #30
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

You *should* have an email from me, But I'm having a tad bit of smtp issues, if you didn't get it let me know.
07-27-06, 03:28 PM   #31
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
It looks great! I will continue to test it over the weekend and upload it on Sunday.
07-29-06, 09:46 AM   #32
brknsoul
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by blaising
@brknsoul: Your save default settings is in this new update. Also, "/ih reset" now shows all, so if it is lost it will reset the position and show the title and list.
Cool, thanks. Btw, the idea that enitjus is doing/has done is fantastic, i'd love to see how much runecloth and leather my hunter has while on my priest ;-)
07-29-06, 11:12 AM   #33
enitjus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thank you, but I must admit, blaising keep improves on the code I submit

And that is basically done, just getting some testing done on the code, I think that blaising is aiming for a release by monday assuming neither of us breaks anything too badly

{Edit}

Throwing this here as a reminder to both myself and blasing for 1.12

Base UI Utilities
* CHANGED OptionsFrame_EnableCheckBox (checkBox,setChecked,checked,isWhite) - New setChecked parameter - NOT a backward compatible change !!!!

{/Edit}

Last edited by enitjus : 08-01-06 at 08:14 AM.
08-09-06, 04:42 PM   #34
Aulliwyn
A Murloc Raider
Remember Silverfarmer? Neat and simple tool. Inventory Hawk is awsome in some cases but too complex in most. I was wondering if you could make either a version of it where it was much similiar (if not exactly like) Silverfarmer where all you do is CTRL-SHIFT-CLICK the item and a list is opened just under your watched quests...In other words no dragging the item to a title bar...no keeping track of what your goal is...just the number of items there are. I don't want a window to pop up everytime I add a new item...if there was a way to turn these extra features off that would be great.
08-09-06, 07:45 PM   #35
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
@ Aulliwyn: I'll add both of those suggestions to the next update - 3.2.0. It will be a couple weeks until it is ready for release, I will have a beta up soon though.
08-10-06, 10:47 AM   #36
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
Release Candidate 3.2.0

Get the new beta at:

bad link

* This is now a Release Candidate with all options functioning and it is very stable. Please give it a run and let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Last edited by blaising : 08-12-06 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Update
08-12-06, 09:59 AM   #37
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
New Link for Release Candidate

It appears that the other link was pulling back to official version and not the Release Candidate.

New Link To 3.2.0
08-14-06, 08:33 PM   #38
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
Post 3.2.0 Released

This is an exclusive release for WoW Interface. I would be releasing it at other sites until laters this week.

Version 3.2.0-1.11
New Features:
* All items are now per category.
* Option to open/close(hide) whole categories.
* Sorting is now per category.
* Added some Korean Localization via the efforts of Papertiger of Wildhammer.
* Also made creating localization a bit easier by replacing all English (that I could find) with localization variables.
* Added option to choose to disable the automatic Item Options Dialog from opening up, when you add a new item.
* Added the ability to <Control><Shift>Click on an item in your inventory to quickly add it to your list.
* Added slash command "options" to show the options menu.
* Added the ability to <Control><Shift>Click on the item list to display the options menu.
* Tracking a craft will now create a new category for the skill craft item and place all needed reagents into the category.
* Added option to reset the item goal amount to zero when the item goal is reached.
* Added support for the latest BidMod.

Fixes:
* Fixed an error that popped up if you didn't have any alt counting addons.
* Fixed some ammo bags and soul bags from being counted.
* Fixed a localization error when trying to use /ih help/<blank>.
* Fixed a Bagnon issue when trying to count with a variation of Bagnon.
08-18-06, 04:56 AM   #39
brknsoul
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm getting the following error upon loading;

AddonSupport.lua: 287
Attempt to index global 'BagnonForeverData' (a nil value)

I have Bagnon and Bagnon_Forever installed.

I'm guessing this is because IHawk is trying to (unsuccessfully) access bank/inventory data from other characters.
08-18-06, 08:54 AM   #40
blaising
A Fallenroot Satyr
@brknsoul

Oh, Bagnon is a pain!

Open the Bagnon_Forever.toc and tell what the ## SavedVariables: value is. It should be BagnonForeverData.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Inventory Hawk