05-08-10, 07:43 PM   #1
Wella
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Spacing chat lines + World map textures

Hey there folks. I was just wondering if it is possible to edit the space inbetween lines in the chat box, because the pixel font I'm using overlaps a lot with the line below it, especially since I'm using a "thin outline" on the font. I'm currently using Prat.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured I'd ask my other little question in the same thread, too: is it possible to change the border texture around the world map? I use Cartographer as my world map mod but was wondering if it would be easy to slap a 2px black border around the edge, and maybe edit things like the buttons, font, title, etc. But mainly the border.
* ncHoverBind - I'm a Lock, what can you expect?
* oGlow - Agan, a missing feature
* Recount - Derp
* ShooShards - Another missing feature

"Your idea is good. So i will try it."
- popmissa

Last edited by Wella : 05-08-10 at 08:36 PM.
12-17-11, 12:32 PM   #2
nickstaroba
A Defias Bandit
You can use the SetSpacing function.

http://wowprogramming.com/docs/widge...nce/SetSpacing
12-18-11, 12:43 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Wella View Post
I use Cartographer as my world map mod...
Cartographer was never even updated for WoW 3.3, as per the giant red notice at the top of its WowAce project page, where it is also prominently marked as Abandoned. It doesn't even have a Curse download page anymore. There is no way it still works in WoW 4.3.

If you're using an unofficially modified version of Cartographer, why don't you just switch to a map addon that's actually still updated and supported, like Mapster?

If you're playing on a private server that's still running some old version of WoW, that is not supported or permitted here, or on any other legitimate WoW fan site, and nobody here will help you with anything.
12-18-11, 01:17 AM   #4
unlimit
Lookin' Good

Phanx, good sir, perhaps you should note the date of the original post.

Posted by Wella on 05-08-2010 10:43 PM

Any wandering mod should probably lock this, as it's probably a good deal irrelevant at this point.

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **
12-18-11, 02:07 AM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

Yeah, I didn't look at that... I just saw the thread pop up in my New Posts list, with a post yesterday. F*cking necroers. How does someone even find a thread that old to post in without intentionally looking for it?
12-18-11, 02:11 AM   #6
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Page 10 or so isn't all that old, barely a minute or two browsing thread titles. :P
12-18-11, 02:16 AM   #7
Phanx
Cat.

Only threads posted to in the last 30 days are displayed. In order to see older threads, you have to change the dropdown at the bottom of the forum view page, or change the dropdown in your forum control panel. Both options are very clear about what they do. There's no excuse for anyone "accidentally" posting to a thread that's a year and a half old.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Spacing chat lines?