06-12-07, 07:15 AM   #1
ganadwen
A Murloc Raider
I've heard great things about Titan Panel, BUT....

When I Load Titan Panel 3.0.5, all the titan addons that come up in my addon window (from the char select screen) are all flagged as "out of date". I've read forums that say that it won't be updated, but then I've been told by users of Titan Panel say it's not out of date!?!?

My questions:

1) If an addon is flagged as out of date can I still "force" WoW to let me use it?
-If I do, will it mess up my game play?

2) Is anyone planning to update this addon? (sorry, maybe wrong forum for that question)

3) I really just want map coordinates on my main screen, anywhere, and my map view... any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Ganadwen
06-12-07, 08:12 AM   #2
Kudane
Co-Founder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You may want to try Fubar, it *IS* being updated by the orginal author and has LocationFu you can add to it (or comes with it I believe) that gives you the Coordinates you want.

Check "Most downloaded" on the main page, it is in the top 3 consistantly.

/bow

Kudz
06-12-07, 08:13 AM   #3
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
You can make it load "out of date" addons, its a tick back on the top right hand side.

I used Titan for a long time, until recently i have started to use FuBar, and im in love i must say, alot more is done for / to it. its updated and maintained. so i would say get FuBar they have cords.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I've heard great things about Titan Panel, BUT....