06-11-07, 11:10 PM   #1
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Weird issues with mazzle

Im trying to install Mazzle on my friends PC as he liked the look of mine. But when i get it all installed Bongos doesnt work. at all. I tryed the quick fix, the updater, and my own interface folder. But nothing worked. Im out of ideas, if anyone knows the problem please tell me so i can fix it.

http://northshiremafia.com/images/phats/error.jpg

This is what it looks like and what bugstacker has to say on the matter....

Thanks alot for any help given
06-11-07, 11:13 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
did you take out the original bongos folders when you added Bongos2? you can't run both at once
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-12-07, 12:32 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The screenshot shows errors for both Bongos and Bongos2, so I think that's exactly what he did.
06-12-07, 02:23 AM   #4
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It would seem as though i did leave in the bongos folder's lol. But bongos2 didnt auto config with mazzle, so we got rid of bongos2 and kept bongos. Its been working fine for us now, he is still getting some error's from Cartographer but nothing serious i think. Thanks alot of the help.

But while on the on topic of Cartographer....... Ive been having an issue that when i die it doesnt auto make the way point to my corpse..... it did it once but thats it, any idea's on that one?

Last edited by phat32 : 06-12-07 at 02:32 AM.
06-12-07, 04:52 AM   #5
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by phat32
It would seem as though i did leave in the bongos folder's lol. But bongos2 didnt auto config with mazzle, so we got rid of bongos2 and kept bongos. Its been working fine for us now, he is still getting some error's from Cartographer but nothing serious i think. Thanks alot of the help.

But while on the on topic of Cartographer....... Ive been having an issue that when i die it doesnt auto make the way point to my corpse..... it did it once but thats it, any idea's on that one?
MazzleUI actually uses Bongos not Bongos2, that's why it worked for you when you kept Bongos but deleted Bongos2.

The addon that gives you waypoints (like when you die or else when you type /way xx,yy) is Cartographer Waypoints. You should update it as you probably have an older version. If not, then check to see whether it's enabled.
06-12-07, 07:57 AM   #6
phat32
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It is enabled, and i have all my addons as up-to-date as they can be. but i will double check.
06-12-07, 12:25 PM   #7
Rayyl
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cartographer Waypoints was integrated into Cartographer some time ago. Just disable Cartographer Waypoints in the Mazzle Options Panel, then open Cartographer and look under Waypoints for an option to show the direction to your corpse.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Weird issues with mazzle