05-16-06, 05:41 PM   #1
fett
A Defias Bandit
Small, lite, mutli-class UI

First of all, I would like to thank all the mod auhors who look at these forums and actually help noobs like me with their wow UI problems. I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates your time and effort. Now on to the main topic of my post.
I am looking for a UI that can fit multiple classes, since I like to jump around with my different chars. I am looking for a 'lite' UI, meaning that it doesnt cover the whole screen and unbelievably complex to configure. I have tried many UI's, but they are too much of a hassle to maintain, and actually detract from my gameplay. If anyone could point out a UI, or give me a list of mods that would be useable to a noob like me, I would greatly appreciate it.
05-16-06, 06:05 PM   #2
diskurzion
A Murloc Raider
Unfortunately, what you are asking for is practically impossible, since each class has different nuances. Tracking reagents, simplified spellcasting, stance switching, things like that are often accomplished by individual addons for each character. I have 3 addons just for my warlock (although 2 can be used for other caster classes), 3 addons for my warrior, and 1 additional addon for my druid (although I havn't played that one much).

If you just want to improve appearance (rather than gameplay), my personal choice for best "starter" UI is Nurfed. It provides a lot of the basics (better buttons, cleaner unit frames, smarter tooltips, etc), and is fairly simple to set up. The unit frames are still my favorite out of any UI (in fact, that's the only remaining part of it I still use).

Download the beta off their site: http://www.nurfedui.net/download.php...rfeduibeta.zip

If you want to keep it clean, don't install nurfed_hud. It's mostly just eye candy.
05-17-06, 03:11 PM   #3
fett
A Defias Bandit
I tried the Nurfed UI, which is pretty nice. I am now wondering if there are class addon packages that I can add to nurfed. Or would I have to find and enable each class addon seperately. Thanks in advance

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Small, lite, mutli-class UI