02-24-07, 10:52 PM   #1
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

Video of MazzleUI in action.

Ok, for those who pictures are not enough, or if you are still undecided, I have made a video of this UI in action. It has quiet a lot of things, but it is not by far everything that you can do.

This is like a third video I ever made so bear with it ^_^.

42 MB video of MazzleUI
02-24-07, 11:21 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shiroimin
Ok, for those who pictures are not enough, or if you are still undecided, I have made a video of this UI in action. It has quiet a lot of things, but it is not by far everything that you can do.

This is like a third video I ever made so bear with it ^_^.

42 MB video of MazzleUI
Nice work, Shiroimin. That was really great. I especially liked your use of the Oompa Loompa song.

I'll make sure to link your video on my portal or the download page. I'm sure people would enjoy seeing it.
02-24-07, 11:41 PM   #3
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

yay thanks ^_^ (wow what a fast reply...)

Yeah, this video was made with others in mind to help them.

P.S. - Oompa Loompa is awesome ^_^
02-25-07, 11:12 AM   #4
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

This is a really great idea. I'm half considering making some video guilds on how to fix some of the more asked problems in the UI, then uploading them to you tube.
02-25-07, 06:05 PM   #5
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

I tried to get my guildies to use this UI, and all I hear is their complaints about the fact its tiny... people... EVERYTHING CAN BE ADJUSTED!!! ... The way it is when you first Mazzify, is the basic setup, if you don't like it, it can be altered the way that you want.
02-25-07, 07:35 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I LOOVE the tiny people!! I'd turn around and say to my hubby: Seerah just flexed at me! lol
02-25-07, 10:24 PM   #7
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Well done intro to the basic features of the UI /cheers
Give Locks Green Fire!!!
02-25-07, 10:41 PM   #8
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

thanks

(short)
02-26-07, 10:07 AM   #9
HighWire
A Kobold Labourer
hey,

Just dropped in to tell U, U did a nice job on the video...

I took the liberty of uploading it to youtube (being done as I post this) ofcourse credits given were credits are due

Ofcourse, if U find this terrible and wish me to die a horrible death for uploading it, tell me and i'll remove it

I will post the link here as soon it is finished uploading and such (it does take youtube a while to convert the videos, so it might not be available for viewing straight away...)

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCrfoEVww84

Last edited by HighWire : 02-26-07 at 10:15 AM.
02-26-07, 10:18 AM   #10
Andeh
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I will admit, iv'e been glancing at Mazzleui for quite some time now, and never thought of trying it, simple because it looks too cramped and "packed" full of addons that I would never make use off. Never the less, I downloaded the video, and its a good demonstration of the UI. After watching it, I thought, what the hell, I'll give it a go.

In all fairness, it's very well made, and obviously at lot of time and effort has gone into making it, which I appreciate, but it's simply too much for my tastes. I am a semi-minimalist and there simply far too much "clutter" in this ui for me to be able to get used to it.

None the less, its obviously very popular, and I may try it again sometime in the future, if there are any major changes to it, or even if theres ever a "lite" version of this ui, that would be more suited to my tastes.
02-26-07, 10:51 AM   #11
Priti
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Andeh
I will admit, iv'e been glancing at Mazzleui for quite some time now, and never thought of trying it, simple because it looks too cramped and "packed" full of addons that I would never make use off. Never the less, I downloaded the video, and its a good demonstration of the UI. After watching it, I thought, what the hell, I'll give it a go.

In all fairness, it's very well made, and obviously at lot of time and effort has gone into making it, which I appreciate, but it's simply too much for my tastes. I am a semi-minimalist and there simply far too much "clutter" in this ui for me to be able to get used to it.

None the less, its obviously very popular, and I may try it again sometime in the future, if there are any major changes to it, or even if theres ever a "lite" version of this ui, that would be more suited to my tastes.
You can actually set it to the 'Lite' version now. Just pay attention to the choices you are making when getting "Mazzified".

I have my main decked out with stuff I use all the time and my bank alt set to basically very little. It just depends on the choices you make before your "Mazzlegasim"
02-26-07, 04:08 PM   #12
Shiroimin
A Cyclonian

HighWire, thank you for posting it on YouTube. It is fine by me. The more people see the UI the better.

Andeh,
Like Priti said, you can load only minimal stuff in. This includes only the HUD and very few basic things.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Video of MazzleUI in action.