08-20-08, 02:51 PM   #1
Auce
A Murloc Raider
Mazzle UI, 2.4.3, a few questions please.

Hello,
I'm a fellow Mazzle user, I have not played in a couple months, after installing the most recent add-ons for Mazzle, Attached is a screen shot of my current setup, I have 3 questions really.

1: What should be coming up in the 2nd to the left bottom black box, under my frame rate section?
2: Can I get rid of that black background looking box in my right hand side keys, the box looks like it's on top of the Grey background.
3: Notice my trinkets, how far they are spread apart. I have the tool open and only have it to set to show 2 trinks in the column, is there any way I can shrink that bar?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wmazzle.bmp
Views:	3213
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1855
08-21-08, 06:47 AM   #2
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Auce View Post
Hello,
I'm a fellow Mazzle user, I have not played in a couple months, after installing the most recent add-ons for Mazzle, Attached is a screen shot of my current setup, I have 3 questions really.

1: What should be coming up in the 2nd to the left bottom black box, under my frame rate section?
2: Can I get rid of that black background looking box in my right hand side keys, the box looks like it's on top of the Grey background.
3: Notice my trinkets, how far they are spread apart. I have the tool open and only have it to set to show 2 trinks in the column, is there any way I can shrink that bar?

Thanks for any help in advance.

I'll take a stab at this.

1. That box should be recording outgoing damage and effects through the hitsmode mod that was added I think in 1.18
2. It looks to me as if you've not got your desktop ratio, your WoW ratio and your Mazzle ratio set properly. I've seen this shifting problem when you have a WoW aspect ratio set at 1.33 and are mazzifying at 1.6 aspect ratio. Check these. It seems to work best if your Windows resolution matches your WoW resolution and you mazzify in that aspect ratio.
3. I have no idea on trinkets. Did you use some utility to update your mods (like what WowAceUpdater used to do?) Perhaps the latest versions don't work properly with Mazzle.

That's my best guess. Hope it helped some.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle UI, 2.4.3, a few questions please.