06-01-09, 11:49 AM   #1
boazjuggalo
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Keep guide on?

So i starting using the guide feature today, I activate it and it shows all the nodes around me with an arrow going to the closest one, when i reach it the guide says complete and turns itself off... how do i leave it on? annoying having to reactivate it everytime i reach a node.

06-02-09, 07:30 AM   #2
MPetz
A Murloc Raider
youŽre doing it wrong :P
after activating the nodes you right-click the map and choose under "Route..." "Current Gather Lokations". Then youŽll see.

06-02-09, 09:50 AM   #3
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by boazjuggalo View Post
So i starting using the guide feature today, I activate it and it shows all the nodes around me with an arrow going to the closest one, when i reach it the guide says complete and turns itself off... how do i leave it on? annoying having to reactivate it everytime i reach a node.
They guide is typically used to find the closest instance of something. Once you arrive at the location the tracking is automatically turned off.

If you turn on the mining/herb nodes from the show menu they will remain on until you decide to turn them off. Once you are showing nodes you can use the routing feature to guide you efficiently to each one.

Here is a video demonstrating the gather routing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pthZX9cjoC4

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Keep guide on?