01-08-08, 10:50 PM   #1
severence
A Defias Bandit
bongos problems (buttons not swapping)

anyone else havig problems with swapping on bongos bars? i have a rogue and when i come out of stealth, my two major moves are swapping out but the rest of the bar is
01-09-08, 12:15 AM   #2
Thinman
A Murloc Raider
Same problem with my rogue, after I attack while stealth, my bars don't fully swap. Missing only one attack (ss). If I figure it out I'll post.
01-09-08, 02:45 AM   #3
bigduke6
A Murloc Raider

Is this a new issue with the latest WoW patch, or have you been having this problem in general?

What version of Bongos are you using? If it is the original (Mazzle) version, did you use the Mazzle Setup to configure your buttons?
01-09-08, 08:59 PM   #4
severence
A Defias Bandit
this is an issue since the last patch, i am using the mazzle version of bongos, with the obvious detard changes, whatever those may have been.

everything was working perfectly, then when the patch came, some buttons on the swap didnt show up. i even remazzified my buttons on patch day after i saw the problem and it didnt help.

when i swap out of stealth into combat, they dont show up, but if i just charge in without stealth, then everything is fine, so its a swapping visibility issue.

the only button i am having an issue with that is preset is Hemorage. all the other buttons on that bar show up except hem.
01-09-08, 09:41 PM   #5
jonstosik
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
this was happenin on my hunter alt, when i swapped from my ranged bars to my melee bars the raptor strike didnt show up, but it shows up when i come outa combat. also if i hit the hotkey the spell still works
01-10-08, 12:11 AM   #6
Rumblefoot
A Kobold Labourer
Same problems

Having the same issues with bongos when switching druid forms...buttons missing, hotkeys still work, buttons sometimes show up after combat, ect..ect..
(I've remazzed a few times, updated everything several times using ACE)
01-10-08, 03:09 PM   #7
severence
A Defias Bandit
anyone in the coder department have any ideas about the possible problem here or maybe a fix for bongos that we could get?
01-10-08, 04:13 PM   #8
Thinman
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by severence
the only button i am having an issue with that is preset is Hemorage. all the other buttons on that bar show up except hem.
Funny its your preset Hemo button, Mine is the Sinister strike button, which I had switch with Hemo preset. So apparently its seems to be that one preset position. In the mean time I think I'll try the bongos2 route.
01-11-08, 11:18 AM   #9
RedbullVDK
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm having the same issues on my druid/hunter/Warrior. It seems to be the same button every time on the druid its the Demoralizing roar in bear form, ferocious bite in Cat form. both buttons are in different places 1 in bar 6 and 1 in bar 5. Similar issues with my hunter/warrior. Also sometimes a duplicate spell will take over another spot i.e. healing touch.

Please help
01-11-08, 10:07 PM   #10
Duriana
A Defias Bandit
I'm having the same problem with my druid layout. When I'm out of combat all goes well, but when I get attacked and switch to for example cat form all my spells are gone.
So I can switch when I'm out of combat with no problems, but when I suddenly get in combat and switch all is gone
Seems indeed a problem since last patch, and it's a bongo's issue. Tried the bongo's 2, and had to set up the whole UI again, but having some problems with the stances, cause seems all bars are bind to a barswitch and can't turn it off...

Anybody that can help?
01-12-08, 03:01 AM   #11
Clonestar
A Murloc Raider
I'm having the same problem on my rogue/warrior/hunter. My druid is only lvl 10 and has no forms so it hasn't been a problem there. With my warrior, after the battle has started, if I switch to Defensive stance, the Taunt button is missing, and likewise if I start combat in Defensive stance and switch to another stance a button is missing in the other stance.

One thing I'm not sure on, right now I'm not able to switch stances to use Overpower and Revenge. I'm not sure if this is by design, or related in any way.

My first post, just want to say I love MazzleUI, and this is the only problem I've had so far. Keep up the good work! And please, if anyone has some kind of fix that would allow me to keep on mazzifying it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
01-12-08, 02:20 PM   #12
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
it seems that when a bar switches in combat, any button slots that were not filled in the previous bar do not switch. IE, i'm a 67 warrior, so i do not have intervene yet. If i switch from defensive to battle stance, my charge button disappears. or from berserker to battle, the buttons on my 7,8, and 9 keys disappear.

My temporary solution, is to create a macro called null and drop it in the empty slots. might be ugly, but it works
01-12-08, 08:14 PM   #13
Clonestar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kraki
My temporary solution, is to create a macro called null and drop it in the empty slots. might be ugly, but it works
Awesome! I can play my warrior again. That works nicely, thanks.
01-13-08, 12:23 AM   #14
Mcmac
A Defias Bandit
they also show if you just go into the mazzle menu or into bongos and put in to show empty buttons.
01-14-08, 02:27 AM   #15
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Mcmac
they also show if you just go into the mazzle menu or into bongos and put in to show empty buttons.
hah, duh, why didn't i think of that?
01-15-08, 03:34 AM   #16
Mcmac
A Defias Bandit
i don't know .. i just keep getting a issue that it unlocks my bars all the time.. doesn't effect me that much cause well... i use all the key bindings and thats about it. but ya.
03-11-08, 02:53 PM   #17
ETCMBuster
A Kobold Labourer
k the issue i'm having is a bit different but kinda the same. i use my keyboard to do eveything. so i just push ctrl+num1, 2 or 3 to switch back and forth on my bars. on my war and drood every time i go to bar 3 and use something it sets my bar 1 back to what was there when i started the toon. it still shows what i placed there but does the other. i.e. slot 1 has moonfire but atk activates.
oh yeah, this never happens on my lock

Last edited by ETCMBuster : 03-11-08 at 02:57 PM.
03-13-08, 06:51 PM   #18
NoxVitae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This is something you could easily over look because you really don't need keys to be setup for you. Its just plain lazy, you should know your keybind and where you want them. Also if you haven't macro'd your abilities you will not be playing your character to its full potential.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » bongos problems (buttons not swapping)