07-13-05, 05:20 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
WoWGuru.com DataBase problems

From the WoWGuru site:

We recently moved servers (Monday night) to prepare for the anticipated patch. It was mainly to increase performance under the heavy patch load as we distribute it freely to anyone who visits the site.

Doing so caused a problem again with the way the UI section functions, and currently you are unable to update your mod. I am very sorry about this, and I encourage everyone to check back frequently the next few days as we work to resolve this problem.

You can still submit your mods, but we won't be able to accept them until the problem is resolved.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
07-18-05, 04:04 PM   #2
Etherizim
thankyou!

i was REALLY angry about this. i uploaded my latest version of my UI like 3-4 times to guru and it refused to like me.

this explains it and i shall try to re-upload it again soon. ty cair *hugs Cairenn*
07-18-05, 04:11 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
No problem hun. We try to keep the community at large informed about anything effecting the community, and the other sites having problems (or having something really neat, like the contest WoWGuru ran) is part of that information.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » WoWGuru.com DataBase problems