04-04-18, 08:50 PM   #1
Ceonalas
A Defias Bandit
Handynotes

is there anything similar out there that still works? I run handynotes now it fubars my large map. Quests don't work and I just get a blank screen when I fire it up.

thanks
04-05-18, 12:58 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Maybe post on the addon's page.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...otes.html#info
which points to an active dev page
https://www.wowace.com/projects/handynotes

Last update was less than a year ago with what may be your error already reported. Maybe worth going over there and confirming the problem exists and any errors you are getting.

Last edited by Xrystal : 04-05-18 at 03:51 PM. Reason: spelling mistake overlooked
04-05-18, 11:09 AM   #3
Mindmeld
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Ceonalas View Post
is there anything similar out there that still works? I run handynotes now it fubars my large map. Quests don't work and I just get a blank screen when I fire it up.

thanks

Main Handnynotes addon still works, probably a addon that works with handnynotes or something that bugs out map.
04-05-18, 06:19 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I use HandyNotes and haven't gotten any errors. Have you tried disabling all addons *besides* HandyNotes to see if it is the cause of your issues or if it's something else? (Also, be sure you're using the most recent version of the addon.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Handynotes