07-25-10, 05:56 PM   #1
OrangeSummer
A Defias Bandit
Fix Rune Hero!

Can somone please take up the "Rune Hero" project on Curse?

It's the best darn rune watch addon out there. I don't like the other ones like it because they're either too large or hard to follow, and I don't want to have to install 3 different addons to get the same utilities. It has a simple scaling problem that started a couple patches ago and the author abandonned the project 2 years before this bug occurred. Please, please, please someone fix this.
07-25-10, 06:59 PM   #2
Neuro
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Might I suggest Rune Pack, a fine addon which visually looks similar to your RuneHero.
07-26-10, 03:58 PM   #3
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
I wint and looked at rune pack and it also is going away. Dam they both look intersting.
07-26-10, 04:19 PM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Looks like on July 15, 2010 someone posted a ticket on Curseforge.com and also made a request for the original Author to allow them to update it. There have been no changes made yet by the looks, but someone is interested.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/run...t-3-3-5-patch/
07-31-10, 05:09 PM   #5
Triadian
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Looks like on July 15, 2010 someone posted a ticket on Curseforge.com and also made a request for the original Author to allow them to update it. There have been no changes made yet by the looks, but someone is interested.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/run...t-3-3-5-patch/
there are 2 people with different working versions, the guy with the ticket is currently under a 7 day ban, unsure wether he or i will take over the project. but someone should be posting an update within the next week.
08-04-10, 11:49 AM   #6
Triadian
A Defias Bandit
i was given permission by curse to upload - so i did - hope the fix is to your liking

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Fix Rune Hero!