05-01-08, 08:52 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

searching for a specific addon

I used to have an addon before the 2.4 that would show what level herbs/mines were on my minimap when I moused over them and colored the little tip accordingly. For the life of me I can't remember the name. Any clues?

Thanks!

05-02-08, 01:45 AM   #2
Ammo
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You were using one the following addons:

- Gatherer
- Cartographer + Cartographer_Herbalism/Mining
- GatherMate

-Ammo
05-02-08, 08:58 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There used to be an addon that I used a long time ago that added what skill level you needed to pick an herb to its tooltip... It also colored it Red if it was too high... Was nice because you wouldn't have to run over (possibly past a couple mobs) to see if you could pick it or not.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the name of it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-02-08, 12:06 PM   #4
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

GatherSage adds info to the world tooltip and minimap tooltip.
05-02-08, 06:14 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ooh, I believe that's what it was.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-13-08, 11:09 PM   #6
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Well I have one that I need to figure out. When I mouse over, say, Neverweave Cloth, I have an addon that gives me a listing of all known tradeskills that use that cloth, and colors them to tell me if they give points and what not, well, it's annoying and I can't get rid of it because I don't know what addon I have running that does that. I would list my addons, but I have almost 300 installed so I would like to find out before I'm 90. Thanks.
05-14-08, 08:55 AM   #7
TekNoir
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Well I have one that I need to figure out. When I mouse over, say, Neverweave Cloth, I have an addon that gives me a listing of all known tradeskills that use that cloth, and colors them to tell me if they give points and what not, well, it's annoying and I can't get rid of it because I don't know what addon I have running that does that. I would list my addons, but I have almost 300 installed so I would like to find out before I'm 90. Thanks.
Possibly Mendeleev?
05-14-08, 10:47 PM   #8
Puck
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

TekNoir - Thank you so much! Wow, today's going good. I found my capping bar for World PVP, AND you found which addon was ticking me off! I did notice there was an option to turn off the icons in the "used in" tree, and that seems to make it a lot better for me even keeping the "used in" tree enabled. I use a smaller font because I have a bigger screen so that icon stuff was just making it unbearable. You rule!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » searching for a specific addon