Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-15-14, 01:05 PM   #1
morpheusxeno
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Giving Up - Get $ - Addon features

So yep thats pretty much it. I am giving up on trying to learn lua. It takes too much of my time to try and figure out something, fix a problem or ATTEMPT to implement my fail.

There is a a great addon I found that allows you to set guild roles for players in the guild under the guild tab (J) http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uildRoles.html At one point there was going to be a feature added to broadcast the database of stored roles to other players. It was never added. This is something that I would like to see in my addon request.

I am basically just going to give money for the addon. I am done trying to code in lua. There is a good bit of features that I would like to be added into this addon and I do understand that this will require an extensive amount of time / coding.

Name your price. I will paypal you.

The addon needs to have these features
  1. Roles to be broadcasted to other players using the addon. But also set roles for players that dont have the addon.
  2. Guild Tracking for players using the addon. ( must show up on mini map as well as world map ) http://www.wowinterface.com/download...GuildMap3.html ( doesnt work )
  3. A seperate row showing players using the addon. Would like just a small * in a seperate row.
  4. Item level of players using the addon to be updated in a row.
  5. A manageable statistic of players attended raids in a seperate row. ( officers and guild leader using the addon can add raids attended,raids dropped out, bad play) There is alot of explination around this for later.
  6. Larger guild motd stored by the addon to be sent out and to be displayed at the top of the addon frame.
  7. Record dungeon time holding for guild members as well as announce (There is alot of explination around this for later.)
  8. Easy silence box for achievements, online,offline

I am short on time but there is other feature that I would like this addon to have.

Currently at work I will create an image with the way I would like the addon to look. I am very serious about this addon. Hours upon hours of thought have gone into it by my guild. After finding some one to take the project I would like to share contact information with you to keep in touch through out the project creation to make it perfect.

Last edited by morpheusxeno : 08-16-14 at 07:16 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Giving Up - Get $ - Addon features