02-28-10, 12:55 PM   #1
Cabezahueca
A Defias Bandit
Unit frames: Health bar issues

First off I'd like to state how much I enjoy using this add-on knowing the many things that can be done with it. I was introduced to this add-on about 6 months ago. It was great, my friend show me how to install the add-on and use it. Just the basics though. I had action bar showing my health, group health, group power and any debuffs that were currently on. Then I lost the power feature. I couldn't tell if other people around me had mana, rage or energy. I tried looking at my unit frame. It was too complected for me to figure out. So I went on using the add-on any way. Then I updated to latest version and now the windows don't work at all. So I decided why not try to make it from scratch. Get every thing to the way it was and this way I can better learn how to use and fix any problems I have. It started to work out too. I had the health bar, mana and debuffs working. Then they went all gray. That is where I am stuck. When I add a status bar and set it to a variable such as health my bar turns gray and I can't think of any way to fix it. I really could use some help because I really wanna see this thing work.
03-01-10, 08:47 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
I remember someone having the same issue.

Do you have the RDX Media pack ?

Sigg
03-02-10, 12:34 PM   #3
Cabezahueca
A Defias Bandit
yes I do. I figured it had something to do with titan panel. was making my bars blank. I'm no longer using titan panel. I kinda liked it But Im now stuck with docking. My windows are docking into each other over laping and as for sorting Im trying to get one of my windows to be the default window. then I can grab people off using a nominative list.
03-03-10, 04:09 AM   #4
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
You can disable docking window :
right click on a window and select layout.
check the two boxes, windows can not dock etc
03-04-10, 04:13 PM   #5
Cabezahueca
A Defias Bandit
well I want them to dock. they are just over lapping and I'm trying to figure how to get them to dock one underneath the other and not in the other using lightweight frames.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Unit frames: Health bar issues