10-18-06, 05:30 PM   #1
alcaras
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ParserLib, EavesDrop

nyone have ParserLib working in Beta?

I can't find a working version or figure out how to fix it, and this means I can't get my all time favorite combat log, EavesDrop, working :-/

EavesDrop is accessible here -- best combat log evar, highly recommended (but not yet functional in beta):
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5332

I'm posting here because I've tried everything I know how to get this thing working and can't :-/

Grayhoof is unfortunately not in beta. I posted some of what I tried to get working on his bug reporting forum though, if anyone wants to use that as a starting point:
http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.p...bug&bugid=2300

Thanks!

--

We can use this thread here on WoWI to figure out how to fix it
10-18-06, 05:57 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Glad to see the thread here Alcaras.

One (huge) advantage to using this site instead of the Blizz forums is the fact that our European friends can participate too. I know how incredibly frustrating it is for both sides to not be able to talk to each other on the official forums. We're more than happy to be the bridge.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
10-18-06, 06:04 PM   #3
Bigboned
A Defias Bandit
Alcaras,

I have a working copy of SCT and Parserlib. It might not be *right*, but it works

Detects Hunter Auto-shots, crits, etc. so it should probably pick up wand shots as well. I'm at work right now, it's on my home machine... Let me mess with it on a 'fresh' install to make sure everything works as it should and I'll get it available.

In the mean time if you wish to fiddle, it seems (from memory) the main change was ranged shots now use SPELLLOGSELFOTHER - the current versions of Parserlib seem to miss it for some reason.
10-18-06, 06:24 PM   #4
alcaras
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Bigboned
Alcaras,

I have a working copy of SCT and Parserlib. It might not be *right*, but it works

Detects Hunter Auto-shots, crits, etc. so it should probably pick up wand shots as well. I'm at work right now, it's on my home machine... Let me mess with it on a 'fresh' install to make sure everything works as it should and I'll get it available.

In the mean time if you wish to fiddle, it seems (from memory) the main change was ranged shots now use SPELLLOGSELFOTHER - the current versions of Parserlib seem to miss it for some reason.
Hrm, curiously the ParserLib that I have with my working copy of SCT (included in AlcUI) doesn't cause me any problems (though it doesn't pick up wands or enemies hitting a pet from what I coudl tell)... for some reason EavesDrop is having issues.
10-18-06, 06:52 PM   #5
Bigboned
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by alcaras
Hrm, curiously the ParserLib that I have with my working copy of SCT (included in AlcUI) doesn't cause me any problems (though it doesn't pick up wands or enemies hitting a pet from what I coudl tell)... for some reason EavesDrop is having issues.
Yeah, it worked for melee but being a hunter that whole ranged thing not showing bugged me.

However, I'm always looking for new mods so I will download EavesDrop and fiddle.
10-18-06, 07:01 PM   #6
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'd really appreciate it if beta people that fix SCT, SCTD, ParserLib, or EavesDrop could stop by my portal and post what they did to fix them. Please =)
10-18-06, 08:07 PM   #7
alcaras
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Grayhoof
I'd really appreciate it if beta people that fix SCT, SCTD, ParserLib, or EavesDrop could stop by my portal and post what they did to fix them. Please =)
Definitely! Thank you for writing these great mods
10-25-06, 12:52 PM   #8
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hi, just saw this thread.

Grayhoof, there was a new ParserLib posted today on the AceSVN that works fine with WoW 2.0

I got SCT working by adding pairs() for tables and possibly gfind/gmatch replacements, maybe a couple more things, have a look in EpoxyTBC if you want to do a file compare.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » ParserLib, EavesDrop