Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-31-13, 03:32 PM   #1
Algerhugz
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Love nUI But...

I just want to say thanks to Scott and everyone else that helps keep nUI Functional while working on the new version. I love nUI I have been using it from just shortly after I started playing wow just shortly after BC was released. However with every new patch coming out I am losing more and more resources which is causing me lag so much so making wow almost unplayable for me... I have tried doing everything I can to minimize the lag. Going as far as even playing on low graphics settings which helped a bit. I am temporally going to have to find a different set up to use The couple things I am really going to miss about nUI, The Player, Party and Raid frames. And the HUD Especially the HUD. Is there a way to make the HUD work as a single addon with out nUI I am assuming no but never hurts to ask, If not can someone recommend a hud that is similar and simple to set up to basically mimic the Player/Target set up of the nUI HUD?

Thanks
Shawn

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Love nUI But...