10-22-10, 12:13 PM   #1
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Calendar: Invisible Frame?

Just curious if anyone else has had this issue:

In the dead center of my screen is about a 1/2" in by 1/4" invisible frame that when clicked on opens the calendar. This is an issue when using the mouse to select something (looting, NPCs, bank) and instead the calendar opens instead of selecting the item your trying to select.

As it stands I am not running any out of date addons, nor any addons that move the calendar/quest frames (that I am aware of). The map addon I am using is Itsy Minimap, but the issue remains even when that addon is disabled. Thats the only reason I have not posted on the addon forum itself since the issue remains regardless of it running or not.

I have yet to run through each addon and disable/enable to see which one may be causing it, but until I have that chance I thought I would ask the forums if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks for any info.

As a side note, I used to have a macro that would pull the name of whichever frame the mouse was hovering over and that macro just erred out whenever I attempted to use it. Does anyone have something similar that works? Not sure since the last time I had to use that macro was beginning 3.0.
10-22-10, 12:36 PM   #2
v6o
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by ReverendD View Post
As a side note, I used to have a macro that would pull the name of whichever frame the mouse was hovering over and that macro just erred out whenever I attempted to use it. Does anyone have something similar that works? Not sure since the last time I had to use that macro was beginning 3.0.
Scratch the macro, use /framestack

If you need to contact me, do so on Twitter @v6ooo

Best regards, v6.
10-22-10, 12:42 PM   #3
ReverendD

Originally Posted by v6o View Post
Thanks v6o, I will give that a shot tonight if I get a chance to play.
10-22-10, 05:42 PM   #4
ReverendD

Originally Posted by v6o View Post

Okay, so here is what I found using /framestack...

The one right in the middle that causes the calendar to open is the <1> table: 1293F378. I really have no idea what this belongs to. Any thoughts?

In the meantime I will be disabling addons and testing.

Edit: As a side note, the table # changes on each login....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_102210_193942_cr.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	5058  

Last edited by ReverendD : 10-22-10 at 05:44 PM.
10-22-10, 06:02 PM   #5
ReverendD

Solved: Addon cTools

Okay, so I found the addon causing the issue for me, cTools. I posted on the authors addon page to look into it. For now I will be disabling it.

Figured I would update in case someone else runs into this issue.

Thanks again v6o for the command.

~Rev

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Calendar: Invisible Frame?