08-28-17, 03:51 AM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AdiBags Archaeology localization

Good news everybody! I got the slime... No, wait, that's wrong.

Instead, I have written a plugin for AdiBags that moves all Archaeology items into their own category header. It isn't quite ready for public consumption, but it does need localization in order for anyone other than enUS English users to benefit from completed artifacts and display artifacts. I had to use tool tip scanning for those items; the list of them is far too long to code all the itemIDs and there are no global strings.

To localize, please follow this link: https://www.wowace.com/projects/adib...y/localization

I will post pictures when I have a chance. In the meantime, I am hunting down the itemIDs for all the racial key stones.

Thank you everybody!
08-29-17, 03:41 AM   #2
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For translators, there are two phrases that are pulled directly from the English tool tip on items, and thus can be pulled from the same on other clients:
Put the artifact on display.
and
Use: Carefully crate the restored artifact.
These must be exactly translated as per what WoW has on the tool tips of the items. If you have any of the first items in your bags, they should be able to put on display in Dalaran, maybe your garrison. The second is from one of the many hundreds or thousands of completed artifacts, and as such are white items that you click to turn into Restored Artifacts. Since there are so many of these white items, I am electing to scan the player's bags for them and in order to sort them into AdiBags filters.

Hopefully, this helps! Carry on, and happy hunting!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » AdiBags Archaeology localization