03-06-12, 08:25 AM   #1
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
Question Focus Range dead; Replacement?

In my cruising through the addons, I found one called Focus Range. It errors out when installed, and in searching further I realize that it's been over a year since it was visibly touched (both here and on Curse.com.)

I'd *really* like something that does that. I don't want an entire UI change; I've got a lot of addons favorited mostly because I'm trying a lot of things and need to keep track of them *somehow*, but I'm not actively using everything I've got on the favorites list. A single small addon that does this - as Focus Range seemed to be - would be awesome.

Pointers? Clues? Thanks!
03-06-12, 09:42 AM   #2
Grungra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Range display might be the answer.

I use range display, which is found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...geDisplay.html .

It does it more more units, target, pet, focus etc, but you can disable the ones you don't care for and you can move them freely and display them as you want.

G
03-06-12, 10:17 PM   #3
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
Thanks!

I'll be checking it out tonight!

ETA: It does many things, and I'm still playing with placing things. (quel surprise) One thing I had hoped for was for distances to *objects* also. Don't remember why I wanted that, but I was disappointed when I moused over various items that had a cogwheel on the mouse-sprite and didn't get a distance.

Now to figure out what to do about window clutter..... stupid hunters.

Last edited by Barleduq : 03-07-12 at 02:22 AM. Reason: More reponse.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Focus Range dead; Replacement?