Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-04-07, 01:09 AM   #10
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Tavaesoe
After having used the starting interface(0 addons) all the way to 70 I got kinda tired of the plain one. I saw a Screenshot of Mazzle and was hooked, Downloaded it, loved the gnome(gnome powar) spent around three hours getting my buttons just right .

After that goofed off for an hour crafted some, quested some ect. then logged out. When I logged in all was good, noticed that show helm was off, turned it on and went my merry way. After about 15 mins WoW crashed, (not the ui, wow). Figured I had messed something up, logged back in and turned helms off, after about 5ish mins wow crashed. After trying a third time it crashed almost as soon as WoW loaded.

Long story short, After a short period of time wow crashes, and gives me this error log:
World of WarCraft (build 6803)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Time: Jul 3, 2007 10:32:40.703 PM
User: HP_Administrator
Computer: MATTHEWSCOMP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #131 (0x85100083) File Corrupt
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
File: Data\common.MPQ

Cached Read = Decompression failed
Raw Read = ReadFileUnbuffered() Failed

After that there are a bunch of numbers and files, I Searched the boards(and used google) and could only find a solution for Mac crashes, I'm on an HP with windows XP installed. I have no other Addons running. I Can't bring myself to reinstall it after taking so long do redo my buttons don't want to have to do it again . I thought about moving the common.mpq file but its almost 3gbs so fifured it was important...

Thanks for an awesome UI! I hope I Didn't overlook something and if so just turn me into a leper gnome and I'll be along my way
that looks more like your common.MPQ file is messed up....reinstall WoW (or copy the common.mpq file from your disk....if i recall all the patches are done as a seperate MPQ file....so i think that should work....but i might be wrong)

could just be more or less coincedence, since mods dont do anything to the MPQ files

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread