04-14-09, 01:58 AM   #1
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Question Achievement Sorting

Just curious to know if there is any mod available that has the ability to sort achievements, specifically Heroic Instance achievements. Trying to root through the huge list of achievements just to see which ones are available for the instance your in is a pain. From what I've seen, other than the initial achievement for first completing said instance, none of the others are listed as (as an example) "Heroic Drak'Theron: Oh Nos!", it's only "Oh Nos!" and only by reading the description can you tell that it's for Drak'Theron. Thought I'd put this out there and see what's available if anything. Thanks.
04-14-09, 02:42 AM   #2
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Give Overachiever a try.

It doesn't "sort" achievements as such but it does give you a search engine as well as zone-based suggestions.

So if you zone into Drak'Tharon, it will list "Oh Nos" and "Heroic: Oh Nos!" (and maybe a few others) as suggestions.
Or you could type "Drak'Tharon" into the search engine and could end up with the same results.
04-14-09, 02:47 AM   #3
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Ok, already have been using Overachiever, but didn't realize it had that capability. Guess I never thought of checking past what I liked about it, that being that it tracked in the tooltips what I had done and hadn't done yet. Thanks for the suggestion.
04-14-09, 02:56 AM   #4
Ravendwyr
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

You're welcome
Make sure that the "Overachiever_Tabs" directory is installed alongside the core, otherwise the Search and Suggestion tabs won't show up.
04-14-09, 07:00 AM   #5
Aezay
A Theradrim Guardian

Examiner has the option to sort achievements by different methods, and there is also a simple text filter.
04-14-09, 11:42 AM   #6
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Yes, but Examiner would be more for looking at other people's achievements is it not?
04-14-09, 01:58 PM   #7
Aezay
A Theradrim Guardian

Nah, it works just as well on yourself, except talents.
04-15-09, 07:53 PM   #8
Mingz
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Aezay View Post
Nah, it works just as well on yourself, except talents.
^ is right. Examiner works fine at tracking achievements, but personally I use Overachiever as I find it easier with it being a part of the Achievement UI.

Last edited by Mingz : 04-15-09 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Spelling :p

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Achievement Sorting