08-29-08, 12:17 AM   #1
medeardorff
A Defias Bandit
Dependency Missing!

I followed the directions. I have Vista installed with UAC disabled and I am running TBC. When I go to the addon screen Mazzifier, MazzifierOptions, MazzleUI, and the Arabian Tile skin show up with a "Dependency Missing" tag. What do I do?

I accidentally posted this in the general WoWInterface forums. Oops!
08-29-08, 04:39 AM   #2
Karacho
A Cyclonian
have you installed Core addon AND the addon pack?
08-29-08, 06:24 AM   #3
medeardorff
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Karacho View Post
have you installed Core addon AND the addon pack?

???

There are two? I only saw one to DL. I guess I have the core package. Why would the Core package have dependencis on an Addo00 package? Nevertheless, I will check it out and install the other package.
08-29-08, 06:42 AM   #4
Coly
A Murloc Raider
If you hover over the main addon in the addon screen, it will tell you what dependancys the addon has. Check that you have these and download them / activate them if you dont / they are deactivated.
08-29-08, 03:23 PM   #5
Karacho
A Cyclonian
How to install this UI:

1. Rename old Interface and WTF Folder to something else or delete.

2. Forget any 1.11, 1.15 or whatever versions. They're all out of date.

3. DL MazzleUI Core V. 1.18_ docevl and extract to your desktop or whatever. You'll receive a directory named "MazzleUI-Core-1.18" with two folders named "Interface" and "Fonts" inside. Copy both folders into your World of Warcraft directory.

4. DL AddonPack V. 1.31 by docevl and extract into your World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns directory.

5. Login, make sure 'Load out of date addons' is checked.

6. Ingame, first of all adjust Video settings to your needs. UI will probably reload after that.

7. Go through Mazzifyer, answer all questions, don't forget to scroll down on all pages.

8. Have fun

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dependency Missing!