09-28-10, 05:32 PM   #1
Snuff323
A Kobold Labourer
LUI v3 - ability to show better icons for spellsteal.

After trying setuping up my lui I have come to a roadblock because i dont use x-perl anymore. Before, X-perl would allow me to increase the size of the debuffs i put on targets but with this new Lui v3 it just colors the ones that are yours and black and white for the others. I was wondering what approach i should use to get what i want which is the ability to increase the size of the debuffs icons and be able to discern buff that i can spellsteal since they all look uniform. Its hard to make the quick decisions that could prove helpful in pvp and pve. Thanks for the help
09-28-10, 06:10 PM   #2
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Snuff323 View Post
After trying setuping up my lui I have come to a roadblock because i dont use x-perl anymore. Before, X-perl would allow me to increase the size of the debuffs i put on targets but with this new Lui v3 it just colors the ones that are yours and black and white for the others. I was wondering what approach i should use to get what i want which is the ability to increase the size of the debuffs icons and be able to discern buff that i can spellsteal since they all look uniform. Its hard to make the quick decisions that could prove helpful in pvp and pve. Thanks for the help
You'd have to hack some of the OUF_Lui setup to change it I believe

On my mage, I just use MageNuggets - gives me a handy spellsteal window and I just click on what i wanna snag.

Marth

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LUI v3 - ability to show better icons for spellsteal.