07-08-23, 04:28 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Any bar mods allow you to place individual buttons?

Hi there.... I am not a huge fan of some parts of Weak Auras... basically I dislike that you can not click on the buttons.... I normally use Dominos as a button system to "float" buttons where I want them so in combination with Weak Auras I get the same kind of look, but with clickable buttons..

Thing is while Dominos allows you to do this it is still restricted to "entire action bars"... you can make it, so it hides unused buttons or so the action bar only displays the 1 or 2 buttons or whatever, but if you set it to only use a single button, it still uses an entire action bar.... all you have done is hidden most of that action bar.

TL;DR : Is there any mods that allow you to split a single action bar into separate draggable, snapping buttons?... so I can place each button exactly where I want them?

Thanks

Last edited by Jynks : 07-08-23 at 04:33 PM.
07-08-23, 05:05 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MagnetButtons or Button Forge come to mind.

Both are also hosted on this site but I think the more up to date versions are on the other host.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Any bar mods allow you to place individual buttons?