06-17-07, 11:37 PM   #1
Sgmorris
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Start a UpDAte Thread ?

Where poeple can Post the Updates for any given addon
maybe someone can keep up with it so we can just click and DL with out the over and over posts about this is not working or so fourth?
06-18-07, 01:27 AM   #2
Galinn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

I dont think u wanna do that...and addons are getting updated daily..so i dont seem 2 get the whole point of this thread

06-18-07, 03:37 AM   #3
Trevelyen
A Fallenroot Satyr

Once again, a repeated question.

Go here for a start at least.

--Trevelyen
06-19-07, 12:12 PM   #4
DomiceUDMAGE
A Murloc Raider

to gal and trev, we dont have time to camp these forums like you do and know everything about what is going on. a little less complaining would be great because a lot of people are depserate to get a working MU. just like the blizz posters on the WoW forums, you will have to repeat yourself. if you dont like it then stop posting. also, WAU isnt working for me so im stuck untill mazzle releases a full download of the working MU (however many months that will take).
06-19-07, 12:43 PM   #5
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by DomiceUDMAGE
also, WAU isnt working for me so im stuck untill mazzle releases a full download of the working MU (however many months that will take).
Which is a great way to get it to happen faster....Yeah right.

Unfortunately, you are not right however. You are not stuck. You have a choice whether to use the UI or not. If its not working for you, you are not stuck using a broken UI. You can use the default one.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
06-19-07, 03:45 PM   #6
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If WAU does not work then update the individual components via http://files.wowace.com . it has all the same up to the minute updated files the same as WAU does. Can't think of a better list myself.
06-19-07, 04:06 PM   #7
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
WAU not working?

Altho I've never heard of MAU not working, WAU will fail if you don't have the .NET 2.0 framework installed.

I'd start with windowsupdate.com, get all required, then get the .NET frameworks needed, and THEN try WAU.
Here's a great thread on just that....
Don't forget to point WAU/MAU at the appropriate directory for WoW, in case you do as I do and rename paths casually.... (I know better.... humph...)

--M

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde

Last edited by Mortlach : 06-20-07 at 06:27 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Start a UpDAte Thread ?