02-05-11, 12:16 PM   #1
vaitheshammy
A Defias Bandit
I think this is a plugin question

Been using nUI+ for a short while and I have yet to sort out how to add in plugins. I do have a question about the default buff/debuff program nUI+ uses. It shows my toons on the left and my targets on the right. One thing I noticed is as they add up, they scroll down and get mixed in with my combat log and the threat meter respectively. Is there a way to reverse them to scroll up? or even readjust the level they start? Just thought I'd ask

02-05-11, 12:35 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately not in nUI5. The changes bought into play by blizz in wow 4.0 meant that addons can no longer move aura objects while in combat. If you notice they rearrange themselves after combat finishes .. not greatly useful but will help you see what I mean.

It would take too much of a code rewrite to make it work in nUI5 but it is being addressed in nUI6. A work around if it gets on your nerves too much is to use the aura plugin which I think if I remember rightly is in the unit frames plugin section of the nUI download page. Whilst a different visual display of the auras it doesn't have the overlapping into the chat frame / info panel frame that the current aura bars have.

You can also give nUI6 alpha a try out which turns off the aura plugins and several other elements that you could utilise with other addons that do work the way you want and will help you get back into playing the game rather than have problems with it

02-05-11, 09:10 PM   #3
vaitheshammy
A Defias Bandit
I stupidly ran across this workaround after I posted the issue. Appreciate the fast response though. Just downloaded the auras and lookin forward to trying em out!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » I think this is a plugin question