01-22-07, 11:21 PM   #41
Aflat
A Murloc Raider
Unless I'm missing it, i couldn't display the group numbers next to the names, like in the old praid. Since we assign buffers to groups, this was important. So I added this to the end of perfectraid.lua

function PerfectRaid:GetRaidGroupNumber(unitName)
for count=0,GetNumRaidMembers() do
local name, rank, subgroup, level, class, fileName, zone, online, isDead, role, isML = GetRaidRosterInfo(count)
if unitName == name then
return subgroup
end
end
end

and then changed

frame.name:SetText(self:GetColoredName(unit))

to

frame.name:SetText(PerfectRaid:GetRaidGroupNumber(UnitName(unit)) .. self:GetColoredName(unit) )

So the group number appears first. If I add it after the name, and the name is too long, you won't see the group number.
01-23-07, 06:23 AM   #42
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thats a really inefficient way to do it, but yes, it will work for right now.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-23-07, 12:11 PM   #43
Aflat
A Murloc Raider
Oh, its totally inefficient, but I didn't want to delv into your code too much since it is still in flux.
01-23-07, 12:15 PM   #44
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You could write a module very easily that does this, but its intended to be in the core. Not very difficult, to say the least, just needs _time_ =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
11-20-07, 01:50 PM   #45
cho
A Defias Bandit
perfectraid r180 question

Clad,

Please see my post in interface help question section. Can you help me out?
Thanks!
11-21-07, 02:16 AM   #46
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
In the future, please post here.
03-07-08, 02:24 PM   #47
Nicole-
A Defias Bandit
Is there a way to make the range check work on a warrior? I'm not sure what spell I can use that will do a 30 or 40 yard check.

Thanks!!
03-07-08, 02:29 PM   #48
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Nicole- View Post
Is there a way to make the range check work on a warrior? I'm not sure what spell I can use that will do a 30 or 40 yard check.

Thanks!!
Best you can do is bandage, or wait for 2.4.
03-07-08, 04:05 PM   #49
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Aye, 2.4 fixes this =/.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 0.1.3-Beta FAQ