07-11-05, 10:09 AM   #1
Sarel
A Kobold Labourer
{REQ} MonkeyQuest Map mod

Hello All,

I have a request to make and if anyone can do this I will be most grateful. I'm using Monkey Mods on a 15" LCD. Now my eyes aren't great so I have scaled up some elements of the UI Such as chat text and party frames. Now Monkey quest needs enlargeing aswell. But when I get just the right font size it dwarfs my screen and I find myself getting tired of minimizing it all the time. Not to mention I have hardly any space to put that minmized strip anywhere, but below my Mini map. So I was wondering...

Can anyone maybey make Monkey quest a small expand when moused over button? kind of like Quest-I-on. I think this would be good this way so I can place it up by the X on the Minimap and have it expand over the map. I'd be very thankfull if anyone can do this and I'm sure others will aswell. Thanks a ton. And if you decide that you can and will do this please let me know and I shall help as much as possible.

Tata
Sare Stormwel

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » {REQ} MonkeyQuest Map mod