11-27-10, 01:19 PM   #1
keLston
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
[REQ] Keybind Blizzard Equipment Manager

Until 4.0.1, i've been using the very (VERY) useful EquipBind addon that was available here. However, 4.0.1 broke it in that while I can still bind keys and my keybinds are still showing, pressing the keybinds will no longer actually equip the associated gear sets.

So i'm looking for an alternative. I've only been able to find one other one on Curse (Choi's) that's quite a bit less user-friendly in that it requires having to navigate Blizzard's really awful keybinding interface in the default menu options.

Are there any others out there? I'd love to see EquipBind updated but it looks like Mud hasn't been active in some time.
11-27-10, 03:31 PM   #2
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm using Bartender4 which has a built in keybinding system. Type /kb, mouse over the button you want to bind, and press the button or button mod (shift+button, etc).

This would work with gear sets, just drag the gearset to a bar, bind it, and you could even hide the bar.

If you're missing something to do bindings, I searched on wowinterface and this was one of the first links:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oKeybinds.html
Should work the same sort of way, drag the gear set, set a bind, done.
11-27-10, 04:53 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...gerExtras.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-27-10, 06:44 PM   #4
keLston
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thank you both so much!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQ] Keybind Blizzard Equipment Manager