01-31-11, 11:59 PM   #1
Kendian
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Gradient borders

Hiyas, all. There is (or was) a thread on WoWI that detailed how to get gradient BORDERS using KGPanels, now that I'm on a new comp I no longer have the thread saved in favorites. I know is a long shot, but does anyone remember that thread? Or have any clue how to go about it? Sorry, I'm old, so If I misplace reference materials, Im lost . Hell, it may have been how to turn a panel into gradient borders/lines for your kgpanel, lol. Help!
02-01-11, 06:40 AM   #2
Be3f.
A Theradrim Guardian

Well, if you want to make a panel gradient, select the panel you want gradient from the active panels. There should be an option called "Background Color Style". Select and choose Gradient and change the colors to your liking.

As for a fully gradient border im not sure, but you could make new panels, adjust their height/width, background color etc. and anchor them to the main panel, that's what I would do .
02-01-11, 06:47 AM   #3
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Sorry, I was unclear, lol. Like LUI or something to that effect..there was a thread that showed how to make those type of lines with KGPanels.
02-01-11, 07:00 AM   #4
Be3f.
A Theradrim Guardian

I haven't really tried to create custom borders before. But it seems to me you will have to create your own borders using photoshop, or find border textures from somewhere, and then import them to your kgpanels art libary (ingame) and lower the opacity. You can probably find a guide on wowace or even youtube.
02-01-11, 07:44 AM   #5
Canities
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Try this kgPanels post.
02-01-11, 08:29 AM   #6
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Canities View Post
Try this kgPanels post.
That was it, Thanks!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Gradient borders