08-10-11, 02:15 AM   #1
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Question Unit price each

Hey,

There was an addon (or as a part of an auctioneer addon) in maybe BC or early LK that added a new column to the auction house panel. The column showed the single unit price of the items, like

Code:
[   Name   |  Level  |  Time Left   |  Seller  |  Current Bid   |   Price Each  ]
I found a similar addon that posts the single unit price just below the name of the items named UnitPrice but I cant find a way to sort the list via these unit prices (lowest unitprice up).

Do you have any idea what addon is this? Or can u recommend any other addon that provides the same thing, please.
08-10-11, 03:59 AM   #2
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
I use Baud Action, added the image to so you can see if this is what you're looking for.

Its an outdated addon but I and some of the other people have been keeping it up personally.

PM if its what you are looking for.
08-10-11, 06:53 AM   #3
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

GnomishAuctionShrinker can do this.
http://www.vranx.com/auction.htm#gas
08-10-11, 11:17 AM   #4
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Thank you both of your recommendations, the Baud one looks really cool I'll definately try it.

Vranx your link doesn't seem to work (Server not found), tried to find out this addon, but on its official page ( tekkub.net ) is no longer exists and deleted from the addon sites aswell (curse, wowace, etc)

Can you point me pls where can I download.

Last edited by Voxxel : 08-10-11 at 11:22 AM.
08-10-11, 11:28 AM   #5
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

https://github.com/tekkub/gnomishauctionshrinker
08-10-11, 11:32 AM   #6
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Well, actually I can't find Baud Auction aswell, tried on here, curse, wowace...

Is it only a part of an addon pack or something?
08-10-11, 11:36 AM   #7
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Thank you, Vranx!
08-10-11, 02:33 PM   #8
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've seen Baud Auction listed on github.com repository someplace. Not sure if its up to date though.
08-10-11, 04:04 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Using google, I found it on Curseforge. It looks like it was taken off of Curse because of it being so old. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/baud-auction/ You can get the latest version from there and then apply the fixes in the forum thread linked above.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-10-11, 05:17 PM   #10
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you keep clicking the sort button for the price column in Auctioneer, it'll toggle between the bid/buy total and price each.
08-11-11, 01:48 AM   #11
Manaman
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
If you keep clicking the sort button for the price column in Auctioneer, it'll toggle between the bid/buy total and price each.
From my understanding, last I used auctioneer at least, this only sorts within the current page as such, but you still have to browse all the pages to get a proper idea.

As to the OP, I loved Baud Auction myself, but it has deprecated over the years. Auctionator has been really good to me for finding the best prices on goods. As well, it works as a very, very clean/lean auctioneer type mod.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Unit price each