03-30-16, 02:25 PM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blizzard minimap w/Carbonite's minimized map?

Is there any way to FORCE Blizzard's minimap to hide when put into the Carbonite minimized map? Maybe some type of "/" command or something. I've got this problem with one character (so far) and it's driving me nuts. It's been going on for three days, and I'd like it to stop.
Click image for larger version

Name:	carbonite minimap and Blizzard mm.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	8708
I know the Blizzard minimap is outside of the Carbonite minimized map here, but it's the only way I could retain my sanity. I used the X and Y offsets to get it like this, but I would REALLY like it back to normal.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
03-31-16, 01:46 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
NEVER MIND, never mind! I "fixed" it. My Carbonite minimized map was zoomed in too much (two clicks on my mouse) and it caused the Blizzard minimap to be visible all the time. SHEESH! You would think I knew better, but, you would be wrong. SORRY, sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Blizzard minimap w/Carbonite's minimized map?