04-30-05, 09:03 AM   #1
doclee91v
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Need Help loading Insomniax

I have tried looking for threads here but have not had any sucess. I downloaded the insomniax UI mod and made surer and followed the read me file attached with it. It keeps saying to extract files to the root install folder but I dont see that folder in my WoW folders. I tried putting it in my interface folder and making a new folder under the addons folder but still nothing when I start up. COuld someone that has this installed already please lend me a hand in which specific folder this needs to be extracted inot to work properly.

Thanks

Chris
04-30-05, 12:30 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Okay, the problem may be the fact that there is a zip within the zip, which is exactly the sort of reason I always say to save to your desktop. So, when you extract it the first time, take the second zip file, move it to your desktop, extract it. Within it, you'll see that things are already set up in the /Interface/AddOns/<ModFolders> path. It's that part that you want to move to your ../World of Warcraft folder.

You want your final path to look like:

../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/AlarmClockWrangler/<files>
../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/AllInOneInventory/<files>
../World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/Atlas/<files>
etc.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Need Help loading Insomniax