09-13-07, 08:27 AM   #1
wildqueen
A Murloc Raider
Question Updated Ui's

I recently DL spartan's UI and then discovered that discord art was no longer maintaining it. I have now DL Mazeel's UI (which was excellent) but to my disappointment I have discovered that Mazeel is no longer playing and also use part of discord. So my question is how can i find a UI that is maintained or even better yet how can I start designing my own UI and not have to worry about when someone is going to stop maintaining it. I am willing to put the time and effort in to learn and maintain my own UI but now sure where to start can anyone help me?
09-13-07, 08:41 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Even I need to update mine.

But you start with a couple mods that you liked from what you have tried so far. Try different things, find what works best for you. Try not to duplicate things (you don't need two bag mods, for example ). Most mods sites allow you to save favorites - then you can choose to be notified by email if you wish when one of your favorites gets updated.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-14-07, 05:03 PM   #3
wildqueen
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the reply but how do I get notified when the mod is updated?
09-14-07, 05:36 PM   #4
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

WoWInterface has a favorites list, and it displays beside the name of the mod on your list when it has been updated. So when you use a mod add it to your favorites list for WoWInterface. If you use Ace mods(All these) you can use the WowAceUpdater, It updates every Ace addon you have with the click of a few buttons.

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 09-14-07 at 05:40 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Updated Ui's