01-12-11, 08:21 AM   #1
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

What about pets?

They need buffs to.. They have Debuffs but no buffs.. Any one ever think of making a Petbuff addon? Please do if you have'nt. Right now we can't see when feeding and healing the pet and my pet is starting to get pissed at me
01-12-11, 02:00 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What UF addon are you using? Many of them have options to show the pet buffs.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-16-11, 08:54 PM   #3
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

not sure what uf means but i only use like 5 addons, all stand alone..

Last edited by tralkar : 01-16-11 at 08:57 PM.
01-16-11, 08:57 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Well, yes, there is a way to query the buffs of other units, and some buff addons take advantage of this. Satrina's Buff Frames, Elkano's Buff Bars, and perhaps Raven can do this.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-16-11, 08:58 PM   #5
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

ohh I'll try them and see, thanks
01-17-11, 12:49 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can also open your "Combat" chat tab while feeding your pet to see how "happy" it is getting.

I use Simple Buff Bars (it's not Cataclysm ready, but it still does the job for me) and it will allow you to show pet buffs and debuffs.

By-the-way, UF stands for UnitFrames (in this case, anyway). They show your health, power (manna and what not) and the default ones use a portrait of your character.
01-17-11, 05:13 AM   #7
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by tralkar View Post
not sure what uf means but i only use like 5 addons, all stand alone..
Unit Frames: Frames that display information about characters with UnitIds- player, party1-4, raid1-39, target, focus, and the pet/target of any unit (targettarget, raid23pettargettarget, etc).

Typically, with only 5 AddOns, my guess is that you use X-Perl in combination with Atlas, AtlasLoot, Bartender4 and possible something else(prat maybe?). If you want help for the AddOns you are using please provide info about them as no unitframe has the same configuration.
01-18-11, 02:15 PM   #8
tralkar
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
You can also open your "Combat" chat tab while feeding your pet to see how "happy" it is getting.

I use Simple Buff Bars (it's not Cataclysm ready, but it still does the job for me) and it will allow you to show pet buffs and debuffs.

By-the-way, UF stands for UnitFrames (in this case, anyway). They show your health, power (manna and what not) and the default ones use a portrait of your character.
Tryed this addon an getting 17 errors. Did not wright them down because theres 17 lol.. Thanks for the info on the "UF". Quess I'll just wait untill someone else gets sick of No pet buffs and makes an addon..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What about pets?