01-04-10, 08:12 AM   #1
Miserian
A Murloc Raider

Player note/rating (cross-realm).

Didn't know how to word the topic...

What I'm looking for...and what I've not been able to locate if there is already an addon for...is a way to add player notes and/or rating for people you pug with in the new cross-realm lfg. Not sure if it's possible, but I'd like to see some way of identifying people who you have good/bad experiences with while pugging.

Like I said I've looked quite a bit for something that might remotely do this, and haven't found anything. I don't necessarily want to ignore people..I know how to do that cross-realm...just identify people based on the experience that they bring to the pug.

Thanks for any tips or info!
01-04-10, 08:56 AM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm not certain it works cross realm or not, but it might be worth looking into. It's also the Pick of the Week.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...roup.html#info
01-04-10, 10:42 AM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You've come to the right place.. LFDRating does just that! I use it and love it. Very small, no config, works cross-realm, can leave comments, and easy to use.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LFDRating.html
01-04-10, 09:06 PM   #4
Miserian
A Murloc Raider

Sweet! Thanks for the replies.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Player note/rating (cross-realm).