07-30-06, 11:36 AM   #1
mulder
A Defias Bandit
Help : Clearfont Install

My first post here, so i really hope this is the correct spot.

I installed clearfont, followed the directions as best as i could ( they are really confusing, as i believe they are a mix of old and new directions) All is working well, clearfont looks great. But i seem to be missing some of the special fonts , like italic quest font, bold , etc...alll folder are where the directions specify ( i believe )

First: I have a font folder with # ClearFont.ttf
# ClearFontBold.ttf
# ClearFontBoldItalic.ttf
# ClearFontItalic.ttf
# ClearFontNumber.tt

This is in the Interface/addonns/clearfont folder, is that the proper place?

2nd: i have a Fonts folder in the wow folder , ir has the 4 other fonts included in the download ( # RIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font)
# ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
# skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
# MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log font)

Are these in the right spot?

Any help here is greatly appreciated, i understand what i am doin here, its just the wacky instructions, are a bit off i believe as to where to put the folders. I know this will work right if i just get the right spots for the font folders.
07-30-06, 11:57 AM   #2
Kirkburn
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From what you've written, I don't see any problem ...

The file structure in the zip file is exactly how it should appear in your WoW folder.
A full directory listing can be found here: http://www.clearfont.co.uk/readme.html#Install

You shouldn't have to do any file moving yourself (unless you want to change the font used, in which case you'd just replace the font files included in the download).

Have fun!
Kb

Wikia staff
07-30-06, 12:08 PM   #3
mulder
A Defias Bandit
Thanks you very much for responding Well, maybe it is all working fine then I was under the impression from the screen shots that i should have bolds and Italics also...( older version maybe? ) ( In the quest log for example) .

Also : there was no folder in my download labeled Clearfonts / fonts 2? Could this be the problem?

I guess ill just use as is , thanks.

Last edited by mulder : 07-30-06 at 12:10 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help : Clearfont Install