11-14-07, 05:41 PM   #1
Draath
A Murloc Raider
Question Mazzle Version vs. Patches??

I am very grateful that so many people are working on this project and keeping it alive. This UI has made my WoW experience even better. I'm just curious, Is it possible to upload a complete Interface folder with a complete and working version of mazzle? This way we could all copy/paste and "yes to all overwrites". Now I am currently at work and have not downloaded the 2.3 patch yet. But, it just seems to me that the Mazzle version should update, rather than multiple patches. This is no way an attack on the people working on all these files and uploads, it's more of a clarity issue. I'm sure it is more complicated than I think it would be, but if some one could explain it , I would appreciate it very much.

11-14-07, 06:28 PM   #2
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, you can't. And to everyone who reads this, please stop asking.

11-14-07, 06:34 PM   #3
nosscire
A Murloc Raider
May I ask WHY this isn't possible?

I can't get Mazzle ui work since todays patch. No matter what I try. Obviously I have some other addons, versions, settings etc then those who does get it to work, right?

Instead of me and everyone in my situation posting 5468745 theads about "I got this small error", wouldn't it be easier for everyone if someone just uploaded an working version?

From what I can see it won't work if you make a fresh install of mazzle then adding the patches. That pretty much mean that those that do get it to work, have done something the others haven't since 2.2 patch.

11-14-07, 06:40 PM   #4
Elfshady
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Are you paying people to work on this for you? No, that's why there doesn't HAVE to be an update up on patch release day. I can't use anything but MazzleUI now that I've got it, but I deal with the 2-3 day downtime after a patch to have people giving me an awesome UI for my game for free. Be patient and cut them some slack :-P

11-14-07, 06:58 PM   #5
nosscire
A Murloc Raider
Chill a bit man

I can't see anyone in this thread demanding anything. Draath made an suggestion, Ganders said it was not possible, I don't believe ganders, so I question him, while giving support to the idea.

Nothing more, nothing less.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle Version vs. Patches??