09-23-07, 12:49 PM   #1
v4wheelman
A Murloc Raider
Upgraded Bags ... how to swap new / old ?

My second week with MazzleUI ... going very well !!!

I have aquired some larger bags and would like to swap them into use and remove my smaller bags.

Looking thru the Baggins and Sanity settings ... can't seem to find a way in either addon to add or remove bags.

All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
09-23-07, 01:43 PM   #2
Tyrolit
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
by pressing the MazzleUI button just above where it shows how much gold you have, also next to the yellow M button.... will bring up blizzards standard bag and menu bar

just empty the bag you want to remove and drag it into another bag, then replace, same as you would with out mazzle UI
09-23-07, 04:48 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Just FYI - because someone else will say it if I don't, this is answered in the FAQ. Take the time to read through it - it's likely you have other questions that it will answer as well.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-23-07, 11:54 PM   #4
v4wheelman
A Murloc Raider
Ahhh ... thank you !!!

Got it to work.

I apologize for posting a question already answered in the FAQ ... just checked ... first question in section 2.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Upgraded Bags ... how to swap new / old ?