02-14-08, 11:03 PM   #1
Elfshady
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Problem With Cast Bar in Karahzan

Hey everyone, been a longtime user of MazzleUI, and I love it. I recently have started actually clearing Kara with a guild, and discovered a bug that I cant figure out how to remedy.

On the Chess Event, where you take control of a chess piece, the cast bar doesnt appear. I cant see the options to move the soldier forward, attack, etc. Has anyone fixed this problem, or would anyone know what mod I can look at to try and get it working?
02-15-08, 04:08 PM   #2
Elfshady
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
anyone at all had this problem?
02-15-08, 04:32 PM   #3
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Please spend a few moments to search the forums. Yes quite a few people have experianced this and there are already several threads pertaining to it.

02-17-08, 11:46 AM   #4
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

None of those threads however, to save some time, actually have a fix for it. The main solution is either to go to bongos2 and lose bar mazzification, or temporarily disable your interface until after the interface... deTard was working on a fix, but vanished... I was working on a fix, but my account is no longer active.
02-22-08, 07:44 AM   #5
griffin224
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually, look a bit closer and a "fix" was posted. After you take control of your piece do a /reloadui and the pet bar will be visible. However, you WILL have to do that each time you need to see the pet bar.
02-27-08, 11:00 AM   #6
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I have worked around this for months now by using the default keybinds. The bar is "working" - it's just not visible.

So, for example, you can use Ctrl 1 and get the "move" target, Ctrl 2 gives the "turn" target, Ctrl 3 and 4 give the attack/defense spells that most pieces have, respectively. Check a wiki or something for the Chess event, and it will show you the hotkey layout for each piece to be sure.

I have played the pawns, knights, and rooks this way and done just fine. Reloading my UI would take half the fight

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem With Cast Bar in Karahzan