10-24-08, 05:30 AM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Zombie infestation in cities?

Hey whats up with the zombies in the major cities? I was infected last evening by a roach in Darnassus, luckily being a shaman I cured myself. Is this part of the Halloween event or something else. Been seeing plenty of Argent Dawn healers also, are they part of this or for release of WotLK?

Bellator
10-24-08, 05:44 AM   #2
Ktulu
A Murloc Raider

This is for the release of WotLK, although it fits in pretty well with Halloween. The Lich King pretty much unleashes the plague on the Alliance and Horde. The Argent Dawn Healers basically cure you if you are infected, which is better then burning half your mana because your Cleanses keep getting resisted .

Last edited by Ktulu : 10-24-08 at 05:57 AM.
10-24-08, 10:00 AM   #3
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can read http://www.mmo-champion.com for details of some of this zombie invasion.
10-24-08, 10:05 AM   #4
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=48283

It's another Scourge event. It's phase one of the Lich King's plan And not to mention, if you find a good amount of willing people, invading small towns as zombies is quite fun
10-24-08, 10:46 AM   #5
Psychophan7
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
It's a fun event. Two other people in my guild and I wiped out Thrallmar doing this, and amassed a good army. We got Nazgrel and the flight master in on it, too. Then we had to take it to Crossroads because the stupid 70s were ruining our fun with mass dispel. We hit XR's flight master and ruined people's flights out; you can't fly in combat, and then you really can't fly when the FM turns into a zombie and attacks you. We moved to Un'Goro and prevented anyone from leaving there, too. We were going to hit GZ but then decided it would be better to hit LHC in EPL. Did you know that there aren't ANY Argent Healers there? A shame for them too, because we took out everyone in the Inn and around it.

We're planning on ruining it for the Alliance when we take a raid to Stormwind to get the Stockades achievement. I do hope little Wrynn hasn't had his pox immunities yet... It'll be all the better if we end up ruining some guild's Onyxia event in the process, too.

It's a fun event. I really hope this is how Death Knights can rez players.
10-24-08, 10:58 AM   #6
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Psychophan7 View Post
We're planning on ruining it for the Alliance when we take a raid to Stormwind to get the Stockades achievement. I do hope little Wrynn hasn't had his pox immunities yet... It'll be all the better if we end up ruining some guild's Onyxia event in the process, too.
Hate to burst your bubble but Onyxia isnt in stormwind anymore. Go read the comic and see what the king did to her.
10-24-08, 11:53 AM   #7
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
It's for WotLK.

And, so far, I pretty much hate it. It's been 100% griefers, and it violates my normal assumption that, as an unflagged player on a PvE server, I don't have to worry about players attacking me.
10-24-08, 01:12 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Braaaiiiiiinnnnnssss!

I'm buying a new game card tonight!

moar braynz plz.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Zombie infestation in cities?