07-24-12, 04:33 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
ZAM Network Announces... DayZDB!

What started as a humble DayZ map has evolved into a full fledged database, dedicated to all things DayZ! Zam is holding a contest to celebrate!

Hey DayZ fans! While you may know ZAM Network as the people who bring you the best MMORPG database sites like Wowhead, Torhead, and Tera Tome, that doesn't mean we can't do cool things for other game genres! That's why today we're proud to announce the official launch of DayZDB, a new fully-featured database website dedicated to the popular Arma II mod, Day Z! In addition to providing users with an incredibly in-depth map of Chernarus, DayZDB also provides in-depth information on weapons, supplies, tools, and more!

Speaking of in-deth information, we're also giving away 10 Steam Wallet codes worth $20 USD each! To enter our giveaway, you either need to upload a screenshot that gets approved, or make a useful edit to a database page. Each approved screenshot and accepted edit gives you another chance to win, so stay busy to increase your chances! Best of luck everyone!
07-24-12, 09:35 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Completely off-topic, but "Tera Tome" is a rather unfortunate name choice... teratomas are horrible, terrifying things.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » ZAM Network Announces... DayZDB!