A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Judgment Love

10-20-12, 05:59 AM   #2
Digital_Utopia
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

That looks pretty sweet - this is what I have on mine:

Before upgrading to ICS, I had a live wallpaper that let me set a unique picture for each "page" of the homescreen - at that point I had this:

10-20-12, 09:34 AM   #3
Ither
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia View Post
That looks pretty sweet - this is what I have on mine:

Before upgrading to ICS, I had a live wallpaper that let me set a unique picture for each "page" of the homescreen - at that point I had this:

Those are nice.

I played Horde for a bit; don't tell anyone but I secretly think their symbol is awesome! At the end of the day, I can't get past a Human Paladin--it's just so awesome.

I have a horde wallpaper you might like--I found it through one of my fans on DeviantArt.

It made a pretty awesome phone wallpaper at one time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	horde.2560.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	7308  
10-20-12, 05:07 PM   #4
Digital_Utopia
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
Those are nice.

I played Horde for a bit; don't tell anyone but I secretly think their symbol is awesome! At the end of the day, I can't get past a Human Paladin--it's just so awesome.

I have a horde wallpaper you might like--I found it through one of my fans on DeviantArt.

It made a pretty awesome phone wallpaper at one time.
That's pretty cool - yeah, the only thing that really bugged me about humans was they all seemed to run like they were using their rectum as an extra 5 slot bag

When and if Blizzard gets around to updating the Vanilla character models/animations - I might give it a try. I do like a lot of the Human lore - at least in terms of surrounding Lordaeron, Arthas and Urther; but well - let's just say that even though Forsaken and Sylvanas are my favorite part of Horde lore, Transmog pretty much forced me to race change my formerly Forsaken Rogue into a Blood Elf - so yeah, asthetics are a big deal to me. lol
10-20-12, 05:08 PM   #5
Ither
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia View Post
That's pretty cool - yeah, the only thing that really bugged me about humans was they all seemed to run like they were using their rectum as an extra 5 slot bag

When and if Blizzard gets around to updating the Vanilla character models/animations - I might give it a try. I do like a lot of the Human lore - at least in terms of surrounding Lordaeron, Arthas and Urther; but well - let's just say that even though Forsaken and Sylvanas are my favorite part of Horde lore, Transmog pretty much forced me to race change my formerly Forsaken Rogue into a Blood Elf - so yeah, asthetics are a big deal to me. lol
Hhaha. Transmog and having my gear exactly how I want it makes me enjoy playing.
10-21-12, 07:25 PM   #6
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
Hhaha. Transmog and having my gear exactly how I want it makes me enjoy playing.
Exactly~

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Judgment Love