07-24-15, 09:15 AM   #1
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
LF Ah addon for battle pets

Hey there,

I've yet to find any addon where I can set up a custom shopping list for battle pets with custom prices (minimum bid/buyout).

I tried so far:
Auctionator - can't set minimum prices for items in the Shopping List.
TSM - wasn't able to set prices for items in the TSM groups.
Market Watcher - doesn't support battle pets (no item ID, can't add them to the list)
AuctionLite - can't set minimum prices for items in the Favorite list.

The closest I found is Auctioneer's SNATCH utility, this is exactly what I want: You can build a custom list of battle pets and set their minimal prices. Then the addon searches for pets and prints ONLY the ones below the minimum set price.

However, it's still incompatible with pet levels and rarity. Example: If you add a level 1 uncommon "Scooter" pet to the list and set the minimum price to 1000g, it will automatically ignore all other levels (2-25) of the same pet, also ignores all rare quality pets. So Snatch will skip an even cheaper Scooter just because it's not level 1 but level 5.

To solve this issue, we can add manually every single level of the pet x2 (both quality) ending up in 50 separated searches in Auctioneer. And this is just one pet. I think this is somewhat overcomplicated, we can search in the base UI for only the names, if the Snatch would have an option for this that would simplify tracking pets to the ground.

I already reported that issue to their devs but there's no update/reply on it for like 2 months now. I'm going to look for a replacement but it seems that's pretty difficult for some reason.

Do you have any suggestions for an alternative?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LF Ah addon for battle pets