05-22-12, 01:54 PM   #1
BadBadHelvira
A Defias Bandit
Question Warehouse doesn't include multiple licenses under one Battle.net account

Hi, is it possible for me to be able to view my toons/items/professions etc that are under my second WoW license without switching to that license? They are both under the same battle.net account and used on the same computer.

I have to log out of my Alliance account to view my Horde items and professions and vice versa and this is sort of a hassle. Is it possible t
o combine both licenses under one warehouse?
05-22-12, 04:07 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Altoholic might do what you need. I can see everything with this addon for both of my Alliance toons on the Nesingwary server, and my Horde toons on the Fenris server. I never have to toon jump.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic
05-22-12, 04:51 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you mean that you want an addon to see information from two different WoW accounts, this is not possible. Each account has its own section in your WTF folder, meaning addons can only read/write to the folder for the account you are logged into.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-22-12, 06:18 PM   #4
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Maybe a symbolic link (mklink in windows) from one of the (sub) account's WTF folders to the other one might do the trick, but I'm just guessing

it would probably mess up the savedvars from other addons too

Last edited by Ketho : 05-22-12 at 08:04 PM.
05-22-12, 07:23 PM   #5
BadBadHelvira
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Thanks guys. I'll give Altoholic a try. I don't like messing around with those wow folders too much, have made unfixable mistakes there before. I appreciate the help.
05-22-12, 08:15 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

From the Altoholic FAQ page:
Does the addon support multiple accounts ?
As of 3.0.006, the answer to this question is finally YES !

Refer to readme.txt for additional information.
The current version is 4.3.003b. Looks to me like it's been able to for a while. Take a look at the "Change Log" tab on the information page to see what I mean.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
05-23-12, 05:58 AM   #7
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

I can confirm that altaholic does do this, I am able to see 3 of my wow licenses under the 1 altaholic warehouse window.
05-23-12, 12:54 PM   #8
Xandrietta
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I can also confirm, Altoholic is definatly the one stop shop for multiple toons/accounts.
05-24-12, 04:02 PM   #9
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
DITTO..love alto..best mod for duel accounts or servers

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Warehouse doesn't include multiple licenses under one Battle.net account