10-28-09, 11:13 PM   #1
Entices
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy UI Help Please

Earlier I downloaded a premade UI but it kept messing up every time I tried to move the bars around, so I deleted it. I found a new one and instead of coming up like the picture does it comes up like this.

I saw 2 guides about UIs, the 1st said to delete the wtf, interface and font folders the 2nd didn't. I followed the 2nd and it worked, and then tried the 1st one on Tooy's UI but it wouldn't let me do that one so I switched to All Deuce UI.

I have no idea how to fix this.

It wasn't working at first because I had 2 interface folders, so I removed one and all the addons became available.

Here is the image of the premade UI and what it should look like.

Last edited by Entices : 10-28-09 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Adding what it should look like.
10-28-09, 11:54 PM   #2
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

2 things. UI scale and the resolution.

It looks like your scale is a bit higher than in the SS that it's supposed to look like. Go into options, video (I think), and check ui scale and move slider all the way left.

Also, the screen resolutions look to be different. If changing your scale doesn't help at all, you might ask the author about the resolution and scale in their comments section (maybe you'll get lucky and someone familiar with that ui will post here). Or if you aren't dead set on that particular ui, you might include your resolution in your search field to find one compatible. You 'can' get by with a different resolution, but the ratio should be the same (widescreen vs normal).

Hope to have helped, sorry if I gave more than needed (or not enough).
10-29-09, 01:33 AM   #3
zero-kill
A Firelord

Make sure that there aren't any slash commands that were required in the installation instructions - Most UI have something that you must do in game to fix their arrangements.
10-29-09, 03:45 PM   #4
Entices
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for replying =D

I deleted all of it, and retried it and I got the same thing despite changing my resolution up and down.

I've attempted to make my own but it isn't going as well as I hoped.

I tried to get Tooy's UI package but it isn't downloading in a way I can unzip it.

I was using Sexymap and I love the hud part of it, but then I have no where to spot herbs is there a way to fix that? I also can't open my main map screen.

Last edited by Entices : 10-29-09 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Question

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » UI Help Please