07-18-18, 10:46 AM   #1
Imax1967
A Fallenroot Satyr
Miks Scrolling Battle Text

Is Miks Scrolling Battle Text working for anyone else? The mod is enabled, but I dont see any damage or healing numbers
07-18-18, 10:54 AM   #2
Angelol
A Murloc Raider
Not for me - but guess it needs an update since there were combat-log changes
07-18-18, 11:54 AM   #3
Imax1967
A Fallenroot Satyr
I also noticed Debuff timers are not working also. Like once I apply a debuff to a mob, it stays there and doesnt count down. Also that same debuff is on every mob I target. Even without applying it. Also I cant click on what bugs I have in the bottom left. Shows I have them but wont let me see which ones they are.
07-18-18, 01:14 PM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
There is a fan update on github: https://github.com/arbi316/MSBT

I don't know if or when the curse and WoWI versions will be updated.

07-18-18, 02:36 PM   #5
RayOut
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
There is a fan update on github: https://github.com/arbi316/MSBT

I don't know if or when the curse and WoWI versions will be updated.
Thanks! Works fine.
07-18-18, 04:21 PM   #6
Imax1967
A Fallenroot Satyr
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071818_181143.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	763.4 KB
ID:	9066 Here's the first Screen Shot of the mob dead with Immolate still on the mob.

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071818_181208.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	725.9 KB
ID:	9067 Here's a Screen Shot of the mob respawning with Immolate still on it. Even though I havent attacked it, just targeted it.

Also in the screen shot are the 4 bugs I have in the bottom left. Yet I cannot open them to see what they are.

Also not to sound stupid, but how do I go about downloading those files from Github and installing them for MSBT?

Thanks
07-18-18, 04:28 PM   #7
Imax1967
A Fallenroot Satyr

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071818_182735.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	524.6 KB
ID:	9070

Here's another Screen Shot of the Dungeons and Raids Tab
07-19-18, 01:17 AM   #8
Mollosos
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Imax1967 View Post
Attachment 9070

Here's another Screen Shot of the Dungeons and Raids Tab
have the same Problems, and many other Problems, many Lua Errors, green boxes etc... hope next few days or ( minutes) an update fix it! Love the Ui!!!

another question i have , the discription says there ist skada included , doesnt find skada doesnt find a Boss mod! when i install it , there are another many lua Errors and i cánt set things by my self ! can i update addons Manual ?

Just one Thing, some Frames, auras, buffs are not on the right place and the grid2 layout Looks terrible, dont know why, sry!

so, Keep on working on it, best ui out there in my view, and i test a loot of UI´s !!
07-19-18, 02:10 AM   #9
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Mollosos View Post
have the same Problems, and many other Problems, many Lua Errors, green boxes etc... hope next few days or ( minutes) an update fix it! Love the Ui!!!

another question i have , the discription says there ist skada included , doesnt find skada doesnt find a Boss mod! when i install it , there are another many lua Errors and i cánt set things by my self ! can i update addons Manual ?

Just one Thing, some Frames, auras, buffs are not on the right place and the grid2 layout Looks terrible, dont know why, sry!

so, Keep on working on it, best ui out there in my view, and i test a loot of UI´s !!
Boss mods aren't included, refer to Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs (Your choice, I've never used BW but I hear it's great too) Skada I think was meant to be included? I personally prefer using Details these days and it can be skinned very easily to match up with RealUI well.

I think the frames and auras and such are bugging out.

As for manual mod updates, I usually choose not to but if you must update, be sure not to update either cargbags or freebtip. This is according to the main page, those are I assume modified so they won't work if you grab standard versions.

As for the lua errors, there's not much we can do about those. PhanxChat is still not updated and will throw out loads of errors, and a lot of addons are still catching up to the 8.0.1 patch.

Hope this all helps!
07-19-18, 02:57 AM   #10
Mollosos
A Murloc Raider
ok, thx for the fast answer !

at the Moment im at work but just looking for addon updates, looking good !some addons are up to date and feels like every minutes it will be more

testing some things after work today!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Miks Scrolling Battle Text