03-07-07, 03:22 PM   #1
Doomfaith
A Murloc Raider
2.0.10 Need Support

hi there

i used MazzleUI in 2.0.6 and all was fine but now that i installed the new patch 2.0.10 i cant get the UI to work perfectly as before... let me explain

i start the Mazzify for a new character all goes fine till the last page the one with the button Mazzify Me than i press Mazzify Me Button....... after that the button with Clik Here to finish the spell dont apear and i get this error in Bug Sack

[2007/03/07 22:09:34-86-x1]: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3094: AceConsole-2.0: AceConsole-2.0: Option handler "IsActive" not found.:

---

and after i /console reloadui manually everything goes well but not the chat frame/combat log that apear all in the lower left corner of the screen with a bad size and also the FuBar Skin with the Xpbar as border dont appear

pls help me
Thanks

P.S. i'm sorry if this post could be considered spam but i didnt finded an answer about my problem in the forum so i asked

P.P.S. thank You Mazzlefizz for providing uss one of the Best UI all over the world^^
03-07-07, 07:54 PM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
A little more info is needed as far as what you did for the install.. meaning did you do a fresh load IE: delete/rename the WTF folder and interface folder?
03-08-07, 10:24 AM   #3
jenariel
A Murloc Raider
i have had the same problems. I figured out though that if I manually reload the ui and mazzify again the click me button comes up. And my chat frames are moved to the correct positions. The button has not shown on first try since my initial install. No idea of why it doesnt work the first time but its a work around for now.
03-08-07, 12:14 PM   #4
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I had the same problem. I found that it was I had updated one of the mods that had a shared library (for me the mod that was messing it up was GemList). So I went and returned mazzle to its original form and disabled all the new mods for Ace I had downloaded, mazzified fine right after that. So if you have any updated mods etc, remove them by disabling them or return them to the original version mazzle gave you.
03-08-07, 12:34 PM   #5
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have found that if i have added ANY mods that are of the ACE variety mazzilfier doesnt work. Remove the mods, mazzilfy, then add them back in.
03-10-07, 08:33 PM   #6
Doomfaith
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Flarin
I have found that if i have added ANY mods that are of the ACE variety mazzilfier doesnt work. Remove the mods, mazzilfy, then add them back in.
actually yes i added another mod that i used, the Anti Gold Spam that is an -Ace- Addons will try to cancel WTF and Interface Folder tottaly and reinstall

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
A little more info is needed as far as what you did for the install.. meaning did you do a fresh load IE: delete/rename the WTF folder and interface folder?
yes i installed the UI as freshly downloaded from internet but MazzleUI at difference from a "normal" UI do not require WTF Folder editing he have a Self Setting's addons that works nearly as a Windows Program Installation Wizard (but runned In-Game and not as .exe on PC) that set everything for you so i doubt it could be in WTF folder editing the error i will still check if there is an error there tho

Last edited by Doomfaith : 03-10-07 at 08:39 PM.
04-16-07, 01:41 PM   #7
Lery
A Black Drake
I am having this problem and have not updated any mods at all. Everything is from release.
04-18-07, 05:45 AM   #8
CKmobster
A Kobold Labourer
having same problem myself. Work fine with my first 3 or 4 characters, then it locks up

Plz help, can't live without MazzleUI... (Yes, I have tried)
04-18-07, 01:39 PM   #9
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

If you have Spam Sentry installed, make sure that you disable it before running the mazzifier. Press escape to bring up the main menu, click the Addons button, scroll down until you find Spam Sentry in the list, and make sure the box next to is unchecked. Then press the reloadUI button in the lower right corner of the window.

After you mazzify then you can re-enable Spam Sentry if you like.

04-18-07, 01:43 PM   #10
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i also had problems with mazzifying but i just disabled all other addons that did not come with the mazzle and it should work alright

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.0.10 Need Support