03-29-09, 08:37 PM   #1
Artanis186
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Resolved] Extra portrait in Stuf?

I'd like to add a second portrait to the target in stuf. I have incredibly limited knowledge of modding WoW, but I poke around. I looked through the Stuf options lua folder, and found portrait in 2 locations. I copied them both and renamed them to portrait2. I thought that might work, but it didn't. I got it to show up on my list, All it did was give me an error box the first time I'd click on Portrait2, and it showed no options. I tried setting its ID to 59, so it's not interfering w/ anything else, I'm not sure if it'd do anything or not, but I did so just to try. No luck, anyone else know how I might do this?

Last edited by Artanis186 : 04-05-09 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Resolved
04-02-09, 05:02 PM   #2
Fuzzywuzzy
A Black Drake

Maybe just use something like

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Advanced6.html

to add an extra portrait?

No clue if it does targets though, just stumbled on to it and never used it myself.

Last edited by Fuzzywuzzy : 04-02-09 at 05:04 PM.
04-02-09, 06:06 PM   #3
Artanis186
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
Maybe just use something like

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Advanced6.html

to add an extra portrait?

No clue if it does targets though, just stumbled on to it and never used it myself.
Thank you for the reply, I am afraid to say, this does not work, the mod instantly gives me an error on startup, so it cannot be used. Thanks for trying anywho. I'd prefer if I could just add one to Stuf, but I will take any other idea.

EDIT: I got it working. I just logged in and it was up. It's a pain in the butt to move the portraits, but I got it, and it does have targets. Thank you very much.

Last edited by Artanis186 : 12-23-11 at 03:50 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Extra portrait in Stuf?